11231 Greenspring Ave
Lutherville, MD 21093
Now has immediate openings.
‘Fully Stocked’ Recording Studio
- Fully Digital Recording – Unlimited total tracks, 16 ‘at once’,
Fully Computerized, non-linear editing
- Highly capable Engineering Staff
- Guitars – Electric (6) and Acoustic (3) and Bass (3)
- Drums – Ludwig Acoustic and Roland V-Session Electronic
- Synthesizers – Analog (2), Digital (4), Sampler,
WindSynth, and Guitar-to-MIDI converters (4!)
- Full Compliment of Studio Musicians available to help complete any
sound and style.
- VERY reasonable fee structure:
- $40/hr for blocks up to 10 hours
- $30/hr for blocks of 10 to 20 hours
- $20/hr for blocks of 20 or more hours
- Help available for all phases of a project for small service fee (10%)
- We can either do it for you, have it done, or just point you in the right
direction as your needs and experience dictate.
- Experienced art staff with both photographic and computer generated
examples available – CD covers, disk art, inserts, posters, promo 8x10s...
- All formats - Audio CD, CD ROM (including mixed media), DVD, MP3, Video Cassette, Audio Cassette...
Our normal 10% service fee applies for mastering and duplication charges.
Our time for mixing is at our studio rates (above).
- Runs from single units to thousands are only a phone call away.
- Top quality sound system for events up to several hundred people
either indoors or out. References available. Cost depends on complexity and distance.
Our On Site Recording system is available for only a little bit more!! :)
Referrals for larger systems also available.
On Site Recording
- Our digital recording system is available for recording special events at your site.
Hourly fees are the same as for our studio, however other charges may apply for
long distance events or additional complexity.
Sound System Consulting
- Specializing in Churches and small clubs. References available.
$20/hr + 10% service fee for on any equipment we purchase for you or
other services we contract for you.